PISA Security JAM 2019 x CSA Date: 25-May (Sat)Time: 9:30am - 5:00pmVenue: City University of...
Supporting Event: Sustainability & Smart Retailing Summit 2019 Date: 20th June 2019...
(ISC)² CCSP Clinic at Cloud Expo Asia 2019 Date: 22 May 2019 (Wed)Time: 15:00 - 16:10 Venue:...
Date: 18 Apr 2018 (Wednesday)
Time: 14:00 Hong Kong (Duration: 1 Hour)
Fee: Free of charge to members and non-members
Exponentially increasing network traffic volumes and security tool sprawl are overwhelming security operations and network operations teams. A network packet broker is supposed to eliminate complexity and save costs, not add to them!
Organizations need to:
• Deliver just the right data to the right tools.
• Drive consolidation across their security stack.
• Manage a common platform across physical, virtual and public cloud environments.
Hence, a next-generation network packet broker is required to deliver visibility to security tools focused on threat prevention, detection, analytics and forensics. The right tools get the right traffic at the right time, every time.
Attend this webinar to learn how to:
• Maximize tool performance and ROI by applying advanced traffic intelligence.
• Rapidly detect and respond to new threats while eliminating security tool sprawl.
• Have pervasive and consistent visibility across their physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure.
NOTE: 1 CPE will be submitted automatically to the (ISC)² members' accounts (Member ID required)