PISA Security JAM 2019 x CSA Date: 25-May (Sat)Time: 9:30am - 5:00pmVenue: City University of...
Supporting Event: Sustainability & Smart Retailing Summit 2019 Date: 20th June 2019...
(ISC)² CCSP Clinic at Cloud Expo Asia 2019 Date: 22 May 2019 (Wed)Time: 15:00 - 16:10 Venue:...
Date: 23 Nov, 2017 (Thur)
Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Venue: ADC 204, HKU SPACE Admiralty Learning Centre
Language: This seminar is conducted in Cantonese with English/Simplified Presentation material and terms
7:15 to 7:30 : Networking and Check-in
7:30 to 7:35 : PISA Announcement
7:35 to 8:45 : The Integration of "Human + Machine” -The biggest security challenges in businesses. by Mr. Dixon Ho
8:45 to 9:00 : Q & A
The Future Trend of Enterprise Security Service - The Integration of "Human+ Machine" will be carried out from three perspectives: past, present and future in the field of security, the biggest security challenges that businesses face, and future security measures.
Speaker: Mr Dixon Ho
Dixon Ho was born in Hong Kong and he studied in Canada in 1980 and graduated from the University of Waterloo. Dixon has more than 20 years of experience in the field of information security.
- ISACA (International Federation of Information Systems Auditors) Beijing Committee Chairman
- ISSA (Information Systems Security Association) Hong Kong Branch chairman
- Microsoft Greater China Information Security Director
- Microsoft Hong Kong Chief Security Officer
- TPCU (Hong Kong Police Station Crime Prevention Technology) Crime Prevention Technology and Security Consultant
- WTO (World Trade Organization) Sixth Ministers Meeting Chief Security Consultant
NOTE: Two CPE can be claimed for the (ISC2) Credential Holder.