Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) certification Date: 25-29 June,...
GDPR Hands-on workshop 2018 Date: 26th June, 2018 (Tue)Time: 9:00am - 6:00PM (Whole day workshop...
1. CISSP Online Instructor-Led Training30 Apr - 27 Jun 2018 (19:00-21:30 | GMT+8)Training Only:...
Date: 16-17 Jan 2017 (Mon-Tue)
Time: 09:00 - 18:00
Venue: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, 1 Expo Drive, Wanchai, Hong Kong, China
Language: English (Supported by simultaneous interpretation in Putonghua and Japanese)
Registration Fee: Standard Fee USD 1,300 / HKD 10,200
(Special 40% discount offer by using registration code SPRN044 on or before 30-Dec 2016)
The Asian Financial Forum (AFF) will celebrate its 10th edition on 16-17 January 2017 under the theme of “Asia: Driving Change, Innovation and Connectivity”. Co-organised by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and the Hong Kong Trade Development Council, the AFF will continue to be Asia’s premier platform for global leaders in government, finance and business to exchange of innovative ideas, intelligence and partnership opportunities.
With technology and innovation re-shaping the breadth and depth of the global economy, and fintech has emerged as the catchword of the day. Naturally, financial innovation will be heavily featured at AFF 2017:
- “Panel Session on Payment Technology and Cyber Security” co-organised with Cyberport
- “The Impact of Mega Trends in Health and Technology on B2C Interactions”
- “Innovation Creating Value in the Insurance Industry”
- “Future of Fintech: Crossover, Convergence, Remoulding”
- Fintech-specific track, co-organised with Cyberport and the Fintech Facilitation Office of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority, at AFF Deal Flow Matchmaking Session, which will feature an industry briefing, project presentations, networking session as well as customised one-to-one meetings between investors and fintech project owners from around the world.