Information Security Management - Guidelines for Cyber Insurance Date: 16-Apr (Tue)Time: 7:00pm...
Build a Secure Cyberspace 2019"Phishing scams? No more!" Seminar Date: 2019-05-03Time: 14:30 –...
DevSecOps - Web Application Firewall in a CI/CD Workflow Date: 10 April 2019 (Wed)Time:...
Date: Dec 7, 2016 (Wed)
Time: 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Venue: Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong
Total : 13 persons
Agenda (The presentation is conducted in English)
1. Visit ATM Lab
2. Recent 4 ATM Attack Cases in Asia
3. Latest Technologies to Prevent Recent Attack
Speaker BIO - Johnny Min
1. Born in 1974 in South Korea
2. Bachelor’s degree in Information System and computer science
3. 3 years in Nautilus Hyosung to develop smartcard and security business in South Korea and ASEAN countries
4. 12 years in the ATM Company as banking division head and managing director
By invitation only. Not open to Public.
# PISA / ISC2 HK Chapter members and co-organizer, supporting organizations, and invited guests have high priority to join this event.
** No Photo and Video/Voice Recording is allowed.
** The organizer has reserved the rights to reject anyone to join this event.
Two CPE can be claimed for the (ISC2) Credential Holder.