Joint ICT Christmas Party Date: 14 Dec 2018 (Fri)Time: 5:45-7:00pm (registration starts at...
Modern Endpoint Security Date: 5-Dec 2018 (Wed)Time: 7:15pm - 9:00pmVenue: ADC 203, HKU SPACE...
Building Your Open Source Intelligence Capabilities Date: 7 Nov 2018 (Wed)Time: 09:30 -...
Date: 2016-06-28 (Tue)
Time: 7:00pm - 9:30pm
Venue: ADC 302, HKU SPACE Admiralty Learning Centre
Language: Sessions to be conducted in English
7:00 to 7:30 pm
- Registration and Networking
7:30 to 9:30 pm
1. What is SOC 3.0 (Security Operation Center 3.0).
2. What is the major considerations to build a SOC 3.0?
3. How to Mitigation and Response to Cyber Threats
4. How to do Training and Simulation on Cyber Threats
5. Q & A
Speaker: Shai Gabay, Chief Innovation Officer of CYBERBIT ( AnIsrael based company specialized on cyber security)
Mr. Shai Gabay is the Chief innovation officer of CYBERBIT – One of the largest cyber security companies in Israel, and a full subsidiary of Elbit Systems (NASDAQ: ESLT).
Prior to his current position, Shai was leading the security operation for 8 years in one of Israel’s leading bank starting as leading the information security directive team, building the SOC and managing it and his last role was the Chief Information Security Officer of the bank.
Shai has 15 years of experience in various security topics including corporate Information Security Management, security strategy, Risks Analysis, IT Audit, program and project management, secured architecture design, security innovation and Product management, Anti-Fraud solutions, security products operations, incident response and computer forensics.
Mr. Gabay holds a B. Sc. in Software engineering from Shenkar College.
* PISA / ISC2 HK Chapter members and co-organizer, supporting organizations, and invited guests have high priority to join. Open to public.
* The organizer has reserved the rights to reject anyone join this event.
* Two CPE can be claimed for the (ISC2) Credential Holder.