Joint ICT Christmas Party Date: 14 Dec 2018 (Fri)Time: 5:45-7:00pm (registration starts at...
Modern Endpoint Security Date: 5-Dec 2018 (Wed)Time: 7:15pm - 9:00pmVenue: ADC 203, HKU SPACE...
Building Your Open Source Intelligence Capabilities Date: 7 Nov 2018 (Wed)Time: 09:30 -...
Date: 30 May 2016, Monday
Time: 2:30-5:00pm (registration starts at 2:15pm)
Venue: Chamber 1B, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong
Cyberattacks, especially with the recent spreading and evolvement of ransomware, have become one of the major threats to many companies across all industries and even schools and government bodies. With the increasingly organized attacks as a “business”, we can no longer rely on a single solution for cyberdefence.
Guests of Honour:
- Mr. Victor Lam, Deputy Government Chief Information Officer (Consulting and Operations), Office of the Government Chief Information Officers, HKSAR Government
- The Honorable Charles Mok, JP, Legislative Councilor, Information Technology
- Mr. Erwin Huang, President, Hong Kong Information Technology Federation
- Mr. Eric Fan, Convener of Information Security, Hong Kong Information Technology Federation
- Mr. Garrick Ng, Head of Systems Engineering, Cisco Systems (HK) Limited
- Mr. Chung Wai-lun, Sergeant, Cyber Security and Technology Crime Bureau, Hong Kong Police Force
- Mr. Ben Lee, Head of Information Technology, Hong Kong Internet Registration Corporation Limitedand more
- the process of getting ransomware or other malware infected will be demonstrated
- its characteristics and impacts to companies, schools and government bodies will be introduced
- preventive measures from individual users to corporate level as well as the multi-layer defence framework will be covered