Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) certification Date: 25-29 June,...
GDPR Hands-on workshop 2018 Date: 26th June, 2018 (Tue)Time: 9:00am - 6:00PM (Whole day workshop...
1. CISSP Online Instructor-Led Training30 Apr - 27 Jun 2018 (19:00-21:30 | GMT+8)Training Only:...
Date: 16-18 May 2016
Venue: Hong Kong Science Park
Theme: Knowing the Cyber Security Landscape and Matching Your Gear to Effectively Address Cyber Threats
Web Page: http://www.cybersecuritysummithk.net/
The Cyber Security and Technology Crime Bureau of Hong Kong Police and Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute are jointly organizing the Cyber Security Summit 2016 between 16 and 18 May 2016 (Monday to Wednesday).
This Summit aims to bring together cyber security experts, senior government officials and senior management of critical infrastructures and global corporations in Hong Kong, Information and Communications Technology practitioners and law enforcement agencies around the world to exchange intelligence, knowledge and share experience in the specialized field of cyber security, protection and incidents response against critical infrastructures.
- Presentations on the latest local and global trend of cyber attacks
- Sharing on strategies and technologies that support the protection of information systems of critical infrastructures
- Intensive hands-on workshops for cyber security practitioners of different levels
- Networking opportunities for experts and stakeholders from around the world
For more detailed information and online registration, please visit : http://www.cybersecuritysummithk.net/