Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) certification Date: 25-29 June,...
GDPR Hands-on workshop 2018 Date: 26th June, 2018 (Tue)Time: 9:00am - 6:00PM (Whole day workshop...
1. CISSP Online Instructor-Led Training30 Apr - 27 Jun 2018 (19:00-21:30 | GMT+8)Training Only:...
Date : Feb 19, 2016
Time : 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Venue : Room AC205, HKU SPACE Admiralty Learning Centre
Language : Mandarin
Registration : http://goo.gl/4bgG5F (PISA members or invited guests)
Speaker : Orange Tsai, Security Consultant of DEVCORE, member of CHROOT/HITCON, Speaker of HITCON/AVTokyo/WooYun, DEFCON CTF Runner-up, discovered vulnerabilities and reported to Microsoft, Django, Yahoo, Facebook and Google. Orange is specialize in hacking methodology, web security and penetration testing
Topic : The Road to DEFCON
- Introduction of Speaker and CTF (Capture The Flag)
- CTF competition rules and form
- Introduction of HITCON Team and its formation
- HITCON Team CTF footprint and the road to DEFCON
- From CTF to InfoSec
Three CPE can be claimed for the (ISC2) Credential Holder.